Stribling creates a comprehensive marketing approach using print, digital, and social media as well as direct mail and public relations to reach the largest pool of potential buyers. Every one of our listings receives robust marketing and advertising support.
- Stribling Website
- The Internet is one of the most important tools for reaching potential buyers. Restructured with the end-user’s experience a top priority, we offer an easy-to-navigate website with the most current functionality, allowing visitors to browse according to neighborhood, price, size, or building type. Updated daily, Stribling.com provides detailed descriptions, exceptional photography, and floor plans.
- Digital Marketing
- In addition to our own website, we market our listings on other real estate and listing aggregator sites, including The New York Times, The New York Post, New York Social Diary, REBNY, Trulia, Street Easy, Curbed, NY1 Residential, The International Herald Tribune, and Luxury Real Estate. We also advertise overseas on Savills.com and in Country Life.
- Powerful Primary Media
- Print advertisements target buyers in global newspapers such as The New York Times, The Wall Street Journal, and The Financial Times. Stribling uses only the best photographers, graphic designers, copywriters, and advertisers to create distinctive and compelling collateral.
- Highly Targeted Exposure
- Stribling also advertises in neighborhood and lifestyle media such as Quest, Avenue, The New York Times Homes Magazine, The Wall Street Journal Own Magazine, Classic Properties International, Country Life, France Today, and Luxury Real Estate Magazine.
- Direct mail provides a compelling presentation that can be targeted to distinct audiences. Stribling can generate a variety of strategic mailings to entire buildings, neighborhood cross-sections, the brokerage community, an agent’s individual client list, and Stribling’s exclusive client lists.