Marketing New Development Projects
Stribling Marketing Associates is a separate entity that specializes in predevelopment marketing and sales. We partner with the industry's top real estate developers, consulting on the creation and renovation of a wide range of residential development projects, from prewar conversions to new ground-up construction.
Our involvement in each project is comprehensive. From pre-development and construction to marketing and sales, Stribling Marketing Associates is involved every step of the way. Using one dedicated team from start-up to the final closing, we are uniquely positioned to offer specialized, expert guidance.
Our ongoing success in real estate development representation has not gone unnoticed. Our clients' development projects are frequently featured in the world's most influential print and digital media outlets, including The New York Times, The Wall Street Journal, and top real estate publications. Additionally, Stribling Marketing Associates utilizes their global marketing network to ensure top buyer visibility, including exposure on international sites Savills.com and LuxuryRealEstate.com.
View our portfolio of marketing samples
Our Key Services Include:
- Prepare complete and ongoing market analysis of comparable new developments and re-sales
- Provide input regarding diversity of product type, unit mix, sizes, and layouts
- Work with development team to select finishes, materials, and fixtures
- Recommend an amenities program designed to attract the target buyer
- Select branding, design, public relations, and advertising partners
- Develop and assist with the implementation of a marketing and advertising plan
- Coordinate design and production of all sales materials, including brochures, signage, website, and advertising
- Provide guidelines for design of model apartments and sales center
- Work with the public relations team to devise a sales and marketing schedule
- Prepare pricing schedules and amend as needed
- Manage all contact with the brokerage community
- Coordinate and attend all property showings and inspections
- Provide sponsor with frequent property status reports